Welcome to the One with the Water Family
One with the Water®, as featured in the Sundance Channel’s TV Show Push Girls, offers swim lessons for kids and adults, including those with special needs. We offer Special Needs Swim Lessons for persons with mental or physical challenges. Swim lessons are available year-round with classes designed to help swimmers learn and improve skills, maintain physical fitness, and achieve success.
Since 1985, we have taught thousands of students how to swim. The approach we use provides 100% success, regardless of age. The method we use to teach is used by many instructors, teaching hundreds of thousands of kids to successfully swim. The technique we teach guarantees you will master an efficient, fluid and beautiful technique, regardless of your athletic skills, flexibility or body-type.
Learning to swim later in life can be a fun and rewarding experience. Adults may take swimming lessons for a variety of reasons: to conquer childhood fears, train for an event, or learn a new skill. The technique we teach guarantees you will master an efficient, fluid and beautiful technique, regardless of your athletic skills, flexibility or body-type. We will help you to achieve your goals.
Being – Swimming – Sharing – as One with the Water®. Our Passion is being in the water and swimming. Our passion is teaching Swimming Lessons for Kids and Adults.
Why do we teach families to swim?
In everything we do, we believe in challenging the status quo and thinking differently. We believe every human can and should learn to swim, no matter his or her abilities or age. We believe that learning to swim is a necessary life skill, but should also be a fun experience. We believe everyone deserves an abundant and healthier lifestyle and that swimming, the best all-around fitness activity, provides that. We believe everyone can become One with the Water®.
How do we do it?
By teaching the life-skill of swimming with compassion and empathy, we help you to develop and achieve a healthy lifestyle. Our swim lessons utilize three easy steps where we break apart the stroke technique with drills in floating, kicking, and arm movements.
What do we provide?
- We have a fun swim lesson program that will have kids water safe in only four hours.
- We have a fun swim lesson program that will have adults swimming in only five hours.
- We have a fun advanced swim lesson program that will teach you to be the most efficient and skilled swimmer you can be.
- We have a fun triathlon and swim training program that will teach you to live a healthy lifestyle.
- We use only nationally-ranked and certified swim instructors to provide you with the best swimming experience possible. Join us today, and become One with the Water®.