Our Impact – Individuals and Communities
One with the Water®’s approach to swimming lessons goes beyond individual capacity building to include investments in partnerships – local and national. By working closely with dedicated community members such as early childhood educators, teachers, and staff from other local therapy organizations, One with the Water builds strong and lasting relationships within the local communities to ensure long-term sustainability of our work.
When designing Community Impact and Outreach programs, One with the Water completes a thorough assessment to understand both the needs and assets of the community. One with the Water meets the needs of any ethnic or religious group. We are highly sensitive toward our very diverse community. It is our top priority and highest goal to reach as many people as possible who would not otherwise be able to afford swimming lessons and give them the life-skill of swimming. Swimming is not only the most healthy form of exercise, but it is also the most affordable and accessible form of exercise in the world.
By integrating cultures, each program leverages community resources in consultation with expert educators, local partners, and community members, including parents and children.
One with the Water is highly sensitive toward a very diverse community.
- Foster the physical, mental, and social development of children to teach important values and life skills, especially the life-skill of swimming;
- Educate and mobilize communities around health and disease and prevention and care;
- Teach conflict resolution and peace building skills. Participation in regular activities facilitates the healing of communities and reintegration of children affected by conflicts; and
- Create change and have a sustainable impact. We work in partnership with local organizations to build community infrastructure through the engagement of local staff and volunteers.
One with the Water’s Swimming Lesson Programs incorporate a methodology that uses swimming as a tool for learning in four areas: education, health, conflict resolution, and community development.
One with the Water offers Corporate Community Outreach with Added Value Corporate Sponsorships
One with the Water believes in the power of human potential. We are looking for corporations that seek to leverage the size and reach of their brands to effect positive long-term changes that empower and support communities like One with the Water’s members.
Through the One with the Water Corporate Sponsorship Program, your company can aim to deliver focused areas of impact through innovation, partnership, advocacy, and movement making, with a stable source of funding to allow for a portfolio of innovation to scale and flourish. One with the Water has partnered with various local organizations such as the Mar Vista Family Center, CoachArt, and Serve the Warrior to provide free swimming lessons to young patients with chronic illnesses and their siblings, and to Service-Disabled Veterans and their family members.
Our Corporate Sponsor Program includes:
- Measurable Engagement – One with the Water works with sponsors to measure engagement, activation and create customized campaigns, as well as exhibitor opportunities and signage for you and your representatives at live events
- Media and Extended Reach – Multi-media campaign includes press releases, blogging, social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram), SEO, Google Ads, and strategic alliances
- Online and Digital Marketing – Product reviews with videos, blogs and testimonials promoting your brand, digital press releases, Email marketing to database, Social media campaigns, Interactive contests featuring your brand, Art auctions featuring the art of One with the Water special needs clients
- Print Marketing – Press releases to local and national media, Cross-marketing partnerships, Fundraisers, Articles in major publications
You can start today and we will tell our members about your company and all of the wonderful things you accomplish through community service – a win-win for everyone! Call 323-364-Swim to get started today!