Contact Us – Wait List
Notice – June 2022 We currently have a waitlist at all of our locations. We invite you to place your name on our waitlist. Our system is based on a first-come first-served basis, with recurring clients receiving priority over new clients.
To check for availability and to get onto the waitlist at your preferred program location and time, please visit:
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We are scheduling clients as fast as we can.
Swim Lessons at Home
At-home swimming lessons (in your pool) can be scheduled at all locations.
Information about our Swim Classes
We welcome all levels (beginners/intermediate/advanced) into our swim classes. Our focus is on kids and adults with special needs. We typically keep classes very small, semi-private, with no more than 3 students per class for water-safe clients. We teach swimmers of varying skill levels at the same time.
Programs offered include:
VIP Kids Swimming – Special Needs Welcome!
- Kids, Babies, & Toddlers Private Swimming Lessons
- VIP Private Swimming Lessons (Learn to swim or competitive swimming)
Semi-Private Kids Swimming Lessons – Special Needs Welcome!
- Kids Swimming Lessons – Learn to Swim Program (No more than 3 students)
- Mommy & Me – Swimming Lessons for Toddlers & Babies
- Competitive Swimming Technique
Adult Swim Programs – Special Needs Welcome!
- Adult Private Swim Lessons
- Adult Semi-Private Swim Lessons (No more than 3 students)
- Adult Advanced Swimming Fitness Program
- Masters Advanced Swim Team
- Open Water Advanced Swimming
Adaptive Sports, PTSD Therapy, and Competition Swimming Lessons
- Adaptive Sports Swimming Lessons
- PTSD Therapy Swimming Lessons
- Competition Swimming Lessons
- Adaptive Sports Fitness Swimming Program
Our locations include:
- Swim Lessons at Your Home
- Berkeley, California
- Burbank, California
- Culver City, California
- Los Angeles, California
- Miami Beach, Florida
- Santa Barbara & Montecito, California
- Santa Monica, California (Residents Only)
- Round Rock, Texas
- Central Wisconsin