Southern California friends! Here is the AMAZING new line-up of films through April.
- February 29: Call of the Wild
- March 14: Onward
- April 4: Mulan
- April 11: Peter Rabbit 2
- April 25: Trolls World Tour
Free Special Needs Movie Screening
“A pillar of Studio Movie Grill’s Community Outreach since 2003, the Special Needs Screenings are designed for families raising children with special needs. Special Needs Screenings are shown with the lights up, and the volume lowered, and children are free to move around, talk, or even dance in the aisles during the movie.”
The sensory-friendly screenings are free for children with special needs and their siblings (parental guidance is always suggested). Adult tickets are available at the before-noon price.
Special Needs Screenings are shown on Saturdays at 11:00 am at the following Studio Movie Grill Southern California locations:
- Studio Movie Grill – DOWNEY: 8200 3rd Street, Downey, CA 90241
- Studio Movie Grill – MONROVIA: 410 S Myrtle Avenue, Monrovia, CA 91016
- Studio Movie Grill – REDLANDS: 340 N Eureka Street, Redlands, CA 92374
- Studio Movie Grill – SIMI VALLEY: In the Simi Valley Town Center, 1555 Simi Town Center Way Simi Valley, CA 93065
- Studio Movie Grill – GLENDALE: NEW LOCATION 128 Artsakh Avenue, Glendale, CA 91206
Molly is a member of our creative team, mom of four water-loving babies, and a fierce advocate for CPR training and really early swim instruction.